Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ~~~ WE'RE BACK


Hi friends - Mrs. I Define Me here...

Hey - this is really, really hard.  I have no idea what to say but I know with all my heart that we need to get back to this blog.  I have had several dreams that have confirmed this feeling (and I believe in dreams) :)  We love our readers and we have missed you.

Actually, we're amazed that we continue to have readers (pageviews) and we truly appreciate those who have stuck with us and shared our blog with others even though we have not been writing for a year and a half.

I won't get into it much, but let me just say that we have had a whirlwind of a year and a half (2013-2014). Our family has faced some devastating trials, that, by the way, have had nothing to do with same sex attraction or marital issues (in that department - we're good), and we have needed to focus all of our energy on other things; some job related, and some devastating events.

Family comes first and, of course, we wouldn't have it any other way.   Our family is everything to us, they are our world and our reason for living, and with God as our Father and Jesus Christ as our Savior we continue to rely on the gospel of Jesus Christ and constant prayer for guidance, comfort, and love.  The time is NOW to return to our blog and I know Heavenly Father will show us the way.

We want to share, we want to help if we can, and we want to do The Lord's work.  We love the SSA community and will continue to share with our readers and will surely learn from you as well.  For a while, it will probably be a lot of me writing since Mr. I Define Me's job takes so much of his time (alot of time away from home), but I will make sure to keep him in the loop and I know he will have lots of input and will be involved in all of our posts.

So, we're back ~~~~~~~
now what?   -- Any ideas?  :)


6 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back! I think "a day in the life of" post would be nice. Show the normality of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray Tammy :D - I'm so excited to get a comment from you. I kinda feel like we are old friends. "A Day in the Life" is a great idea - thx. Hugs to you and yours. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Aaron - it feels so good to check the blog and see comments after sooo long. We appreciate your support. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, Mrs. IDM! I just wondered what you think about the TLC special airing this Sunday called "My Husband's Not Gay"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy - We've been trying to pull that up online to watch it but can only get the trailer. As soon as we get a chance to watch it we'll reply, I did see an article that there was a petition going around to try to shut it down, and thought it was almost comical that a celebrity said they feared the show would imply that this was of life was a choice. HAHAHA - well, I guess if there are folks choosing it ~~~~ that makes it a choice. :) I'm not laughing at this to be rude, it's just that I am amazing and literally blown away sometimes by the double standards and narrow mindedness. I wonder if there was ever a petition to stop the TLC show about people drinking gasoline..... that seems a much more "dangerous" idea to put out there. :)

    ReplyDelete